Freelance Web and WordPress Developer in Shropshire
Hi, my name is Chris Dunst, and I’m available to hire as a freelance web and WordPress developer.
I have many years of experience with WordPress, including building bespoke themes based on supplied designs, or modifying and implementing premium WordPress themes. I utilise in-built WordPress functionality extensively, including custom post types, custom taxonomies and custom fields. All development work is undertaken ‘cleanly’, leveraging in-built functions and conventions, making sites update-friendly.
Examples of WordPress sites completed for other agencies (which are not listed in our portfolio) include e-commerce sites, brochure sites and sites for hotels and schools, and make use of a wide range of WordPress plugins for social media integration, events, directories, video integration and more.
In addition to development work, I’m a generalist with good copywriting skills, great SEO knowledge, and an excellent understanding of the web design/development industry.
How can I help you?
When working with other agencies on a white label basis, the process is usually as follows:
- Agency supplies designs in a mocked up graphic format.
- We will discuss the design, nuances, scripting or custom post type requirements.
- I will provide a fixed quote and outline brief of the work involved.
- If the quote is acceptable and the agency agrees on the project, we will agree deadlines.
- Agency supplies designs in .psd format.
- I will supply a full WordPress build, with a custom theme as per the designs. The theme will be completely bespoke, not a child theme of an off-the-shelf theme.
- Content population is excluded, unless agreed at the brief stage.
If you have requirements that are different from the above process, please give me a call to discuss.
I have over 15 years’ experience building sites and project managing in the internet industry, including working client-side on a year-long rebuild of realbuzz.com, the community partner for the Virgin London Marathon. This encompassed managing the project end-to-end, leading the functional design, and managing a team of ten designers, programmers and editors.
More recently I have run Seven Pixels since 2011, working with a variety of clients and agencies.